Farm Safety Plans - LPS will work with farmer clients to develop personalized Farm Safety Plans, and to implement the Plans on their farms. With the passing of Bill 6, farmers now have a legal obligation to ensure non-exempt workers a safe workplace. A Farm Safety Plan will provide a framework to guide the accomplishment of that. LPS developed the first Farm Safety Plan using Alberta Agriculture's FarmSafe Plan in Alberta.
Farm Safety Training - as a Certified FarmSafe trainer, Larry has provided training in the FarmSafe Plan to numerous farm operators and industry professionals from 2014 to the present.
- HSA (Health and Safety Administrator) designation (2011)
- Safety Auditor (Alberta Contruction Safety Association) since 2011
- Developed and administered Safety Programs for 2 family construction companies since 2011
- Trainer of the Alberta FarmSafe Plan (2011)
- WHMIS and TDG trainer
- Developed the first Farm Safety Plan using the Alberta FarmSafe Plan in 2014
- Have worked with farmers since 2014 to develop and implement personalized Farm Safety Plans